RSS

Back on Track *PC Revived*

Finally... After a few agonizing days without my PC, now I'm back on track. *GRINZ*
Was actually supposed to get it back last night but my PC doc forgot to take my CPU with him when he left the office... bugger... Nevermind.. at least I got it back, now I'm HAPPEEE......

I told Mikka baby that I saw a news report about an 'invasion' of marmots in Germany's southern Allgäu region that's driving the

Marmota marmota {{fr|Marmotte alpine photograp...Image via Wikipedia

farmers crazy.. (http://www.thelocal.de/sci-tech/20090825-21481.html) Now he says he's going 'Marmot Hunting' on Saturday... sounds fun..
He got himself a new toy, the - Canon Photoshot SX200IS - a reeaaal good camera. Can't wait to get my hands on it too... keke..Hope he really finds them and take a few goods pictures..

* But Mikka, be careful not to step into their traps.. Remember they can kill cows too.. * *chuckle*
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: