RSS

** My New Toy **



Got a new toy today - my brand new electric mixer.. (thanks to dad I had to get a new one... u know what I mean.. keke)
Since I got myself a new toy then no need to guess, I have to start playing with it... LOL

I decided that maybe I should do another round of butter cake. The last few cakes that I made was edible but not good enough so i decided to try it out again.

This time round, I'm not sure if its the new mixer or what.. I managed to get a better batter and the cake turned out springy and nice... YAY!!!

The next time would be even better. Maybe I should attempt a new flavour... *chuckle*

When I finally manage to perfect this cake, I will learn how to make Tiramisu.. Have been asking my cousin to teach me how to make this for a looooooong time already but he's always so busy.. *sulk* I try to make another appointment with him regarding this again... LOL

0 comments: