RSS

Käsespätzle?? More like Ham n Cheese pasta








Mom and dad left me to feed myself today.. So I thought I would do something that Mikka taught me.. only that.. its more my version.. Had to more or less change the recipe a little cos I don't have Swabian noodles anymore so I replaced that with pasta.. Its still some kind of noodles.. keke.. Sauteed the onions with butter & olive oil & set aside for 30mins (normally its to be set aside for an hour but I was hungry... LOL) I cook the pasta until it is really soft this time as I remembered Swabian noodles as being more moist. After that, I tossed the ham and onions together to let it mix well, added the pasta then into the baking plate. I used red & white cheddar slices. Oven was preheated to 170°C and the pasta was baked for about 20mins.

0 comments: